The De Vere Society Annual General Meeting
22 April 2017, 10.00 – 17.00
Amba Hotel Marble Arch,
Marylebone, London W1H 7EH
- Registration & coffee
- Annual General Meeting
- Alexander Waugh: Notices
- Jan Cole: New Discoveries about Edward De Vere and his contacts, 1568-75
- Tony Pointon: Shakespeare’s Name and Signatures
- Michael Black: The Court plays, the 1623 deception
- Patrick O’Brien: The Law of Evidence and the Authorship Question
- Alexander Waugh: A New Proof that Shake-Speare was Edward De Vere
- Alan Green: New Discoveries
*) Topics, speakers and/or times may be subject to change without any prior notice.
The Great Shakespeare Debate
Did William Shakespeare from Stratford really write the Shakespeare canon? The ‘how to: Academy’ organise a debate on 21 September in London, with Alexander Waugh and Sir Jonathan Bate.