The De Vere Society Autumn Meeting
30 September 2017, 10.00 – 17.00
Price £ 40, lunch, tea and coffee included.
Venue: Amba Hotel Marble Arch
Marylebone, London W1H 7EH
From the programme:
Oliver Kinsey: ‘The evidence of John Hall – (1) Polimanteia (1595) and
(2) Michael Drayton Esq. (1563-1631)’
Alexander Waugh: ‘Hiding the Truth of Shakespeare’s Grave (part 2).’
Heward Wilkinson: ‘Detective Inspector Hamlet’
Kevin Gilvary: ‘The State of the Authorship Questions,’ followed by a panel discussion about the “Great Shakespeare Debate.”
…and there will be more.
*) Topics, speakers and/or times may be subject to change without any prior notice.
The Shakespearean Authorship Trust, in collaboration with Brunel University, presents ‘What’s the New News at the New Court?’: Developments in the Authorship Question
- John Casson (Neville) – A Scientific Approach to the Shakespeare Authorship Question
- Ros Barber (Marlowe) – Stylometry: Hard Evidence or Pseudo-Science?
- Simon Miles (Bacon) – Francis Bacon and The Phoenix and the Turtle
- Alexander Waugh (Oxford) – Shakespeare’ Grave Problem Part 2
- Panel Forum and Q&A.